Chief Strategy Officer
Chad Weeks is the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) at Venture Greens Nutrition and is responsible for developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining corporate strategic initiatives. He has spearheaded the development and implementation of VGN E-Sports division both internally and externally. He has a proven track record of producing high quality and efficient solutions within the organization.
Chad has an impressive history which has helped him develop both corporate and entrepreneurial skills that enable him to elevate and incorporate both business strategy along with process improvements. His specialties include enabling resources and improving efficiencies.
Outside of the office and gaming, Chad enjoys golfing, playing chess and watching football. Chad graduated from Nichols College with a History undergraduate degree and minor in Education and has also completed multiple graduate degrees from Nichols College.
- 4 years experience in business operations and project management at Dell EMC
- 5+ years experience in logistics and supply chain
- 5+ years experience in retail and customer service
- Lean and Green Six Sigma Certificate from Villanova University
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Operations Management and Six Sigma (MBA)
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL)
- Master of Science in Accounting (MSA)