Click on a frequently asked question below to read our answer. If you don’t see your question listed on this page, or you would like more information, please feel free to contact us directly.
- CBD or Cannabidiol, is one of 100 plus all-natural occurring compounds found in the hemp and cannabis plant.
- CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that has begun to show massive potential for mental and physical ailments.
- CBD works directly with the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) which has drastic effects on energy levels, stress, anxiety, soreness, and many many more physical and mental conditions.
- CBD has rapidly become a popular alternative to many over the counter pharmaceuticals. Although, there is much more to learn about this “magical molecule”, studies are underway and the future looks bright for this all natural remedy.
- CBD is a non-intoxicating, non-addictive, natural alternative to a variety of common household Pharmaceutical drugs
- Use in the morning can alleviate sore joints, muscle aches, chronic pain, anxiety and stress
- A healthy dose in the evening may lull you into a comfortable slumber, free of tension collected throughout the day
This is always a tricky question to answer due to how vague it is. Many people are seeking out CBD as an alternative to a variety of over the counter and prescription drugs like advil, xanax and various opiates. What CBD product is right for you, is entirely based on what kind of problems you are facing. However, adding CBD capsules to your morning and evening routine is a great place for everyone to start.
CBD effects everyone differently and it is up to the user to dial in what works best for them. Luckily, we are here to help make that process much easier! Please contact us personally, we would love to have a free consultation with you and see how we can help you add CBD to your everyday life!
- It is hard to say exactly how much CBD one should take. There are many variables at play here including but not limited to: Body weight, Tolerance, metabolism, level of pain, and application (how you ingest/absorb the CBD and for what reason)
- Everyone responds differently but we recommend starting small and working your way up! Begin with 5-10 mg and increase the dose as needed by 5-10 mg every 5 days until you have reached a dose that works for you. Be patient with this process! Although CBD has gained the name “miracle molecule” over recent months, you can not expect results over night…. give it a week!
- Due to CBDs non psychoactive properties, there’s no need to worry about getting high, but always be responsible with your consumption. In depth, clinical research has only just begun so please, always proceed with caution and stay informed
CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid derived from hemp. In other words, you will not get high or “stoned” from any of our products!
Have a job that drug tests? No need to worry!! CBD WILL NOT appear on a drug test! Most drug tests screen for THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) which is an entirely different cannabinoid found in cannabis.
We believe that giving back to our service men and women, past or present, is an honor. The sacrifices made, physical or mental, visual or hidden, should never go un-appreciated! Anyone with a DoD issued military or dependent ID, Active or inactive, will receive a 25% discount on every order. *Proof of service is required through E-mail.
Although research on the effects of CBD on our furry friends has just begun, it has already begun to show an immense amount of potential! There are many hemp and CBD pet treats flooding the market right now, so be sure to do your research and make sure the products you give your companion are made with all natural and safe ingredients coming from a trusted source with lab testing and batch numbers available.
Yes, we can ship to all 50 states in the United States.
No we would absolutely not advise anyone to vaporize our tinctures. Please utilize our tinctures topically or sublingually. It is your responsibility as an adult to consume CBD products responsibly.
Recent studies are beginning to show that CBD could be fantastic for your skin! Applied daily, CBD may:
- Help to prevent acne
- Treat psoriasis
- Help replenish dry skin
- Act as an anti-inflammatory
- Act as a powerful antioxidant